Information in compliance with rules of protection of personal data
- What are cookies and what do we use them?
A computer cookie or cookie is a small file of information that is stored in your browser when you visit our website.
A cookie is harmless, contains no malicious or malicious code (eg. Viruses, Trojans, worms, etc.) which could damage your terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), but it does have some impact on their right to protection your data, then collects certain information concerning your person (browsing habits, identity, preferences, etc.).
- What information stores a cookie?
Cookies do not usually collect special categories of personal data (sensitive data). Data stored are technical, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
- What kind of cookies there?
In general, there are five types of cookies:
- Technical Cookies:
They are the most basic cookies. They allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, they control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing store content for broadcast video or sound or share content through social networks.
- Customization Cookies:
Are those cookies that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined character, depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which access to the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Analytic Cookies:
They are those cookies that allow the responsible therefore, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites which are linked. The information gathered through these cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites and profiling of user navigation of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on analysis of usage data that the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies:
They are those cookies that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, if any, the party shall be included in a web page, application or platform from providing the requested service based on criteria such as content edited or frequency where ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising Cookies:
They are those cookies, which enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, if any, the party shall be included in a web page, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies, store the user behavior information, obtained through continued observes their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
- What are own cookies and third parties’ cookies?
- Own´s Cookies:
Party cookies are those that are generated and managed by the controller itself providing the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies:
They are those cookies, generated by other entities out of the responsible (or external service providers such as Google).
- What kind of cookies keeps our website?
- Google Analytics: in this case the purpose of cookies is to know the level of recurrence of our visitors and what the contents are of greatest interest. This tool does not collect data names or names of users or mailing address from where they connect. These cookies generate an anonymous user ID that is used to count how many times the user visits the site. It also records when it was the first and last time you visited the web. It also calculates when you have finished a session, user origin and keywords. The information obtained is related for example to the number of pages visited, language, social network in which our news is published, the city that is assigned IP address from which users’ access, the number of users who visit us, frequency and recurrence of visits, time of visit, the browser used, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made. For more information: www.google.com/analytics/ and http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
- “Plug-in” social networks whose aim is to allow the user to share content with members of a particular social network. (So, Facebook, Twitter, social networks … that put the cookie)
- Google Map: cookies as _NID or _PREF record the origin of the user, as well as keywords. a unique prefix that is used to count how many times a user visits the site is also generated.
- What can I do with cookies?
Cookies can be deleted, accepted or locked, as desired, so this should only be conveniently set up the web browser.
At any time, you can prevent the installation of cookies (lock) on your computer using the appropriate option in your browser, but in this case, we cannot assure the proper functioning of the different functionalities of our website.
Then we provide the links for managing and blocking cookies depending on the browser you use:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
You can also delete previous stored cookies on your browser by the settings.