Monitoring and control of renewable energy plants
Isotrol has its own software platform for monitoring local renewable-energy production plants. BLUENCE Platform can display real-time readings of the operation of each device that is part of a plant in order to manage production in a more efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Local SCADA to control elements of a single power plant
- Control Centre to centrally manage various facilities
- Delegate Office for direct communication with the operator of the system without dependence on others
- Planning: A pre-monitoring step requires the installation of field instruments and the establishment of a communications network for capturing and sending performance data to the monitoring system.
- Expert advice: If our client does not have a communications network installed, we conduct an analysis of the available items and offer solutions tailored to the client’s requirements.
- Installation:We conduct field assembly and commission all equipment necessary to connect each element of the plant monitoring system.
- Global Vision: A map of the world shows the location of each plant on the ground and offers general data concerning its operation. By accessing these, the different elements are shown on the map: a simple click shows the operational data of each plant. The control and management capacity of our system is enhanced by a clearly intuitive information-access structure.
- Accessibility and Agile Management:By sending commands to each element, the BLUENCE system permits the complete operation of the distinct elements within each plant.
- Simple, intuitive management:Simply drag and drop variables to generate graphics that compare the performance of different elements at a given time.
- Automatic and manual reports:In addition to predefined reports, you can configure custom reports that are automatically generated on scheduled days.
- Historical data: Historical data compares plant performance and evolution of different elements.
- Exportable information: All reports can be exported in PDF or spreadsheet format.
- SMS and email notices in the event of automatically detected system anomalies.
- The number of programmable alarms is unlimited, and all parameters and conditions can be configured in a simple, highly functional manner.
- Generation of real-power curve versus theoretical-power curve for each wind turbine, permitting quick visualization and analysis of deviations.
- The Coordinated Power Control module uses algorithms that regulate production in each plant, allowing each plant to achieve maximum generation at each physical and virtual evacuation node and complying with System Operator regulations.
- Compatible with any technology or manufacturer, the BLUENCE system has been implemented in many kinds of plants: wind, solar, biomass, hydroelectric, and CHP…
- Permits connection to existing corporate systems, such as ERP, GMAO and CRM.
- Modular and scalable. BLUENCE supports multiple functional extensions to accommodate legislative changes and business expansion.
Discover our capabilities