IT Infrastructure Management
ISOTROL has extensive experience in IT management for customers in the energy sector and public administrations. Beyond human resources outsourcing, ISOTROL offers outsourced IT infrastructure maintenance. The managed services are provided on the basis of quality standards established by contract (SLA: Service Level Agreement) according to a model called Infrastructure Management Services (IMS). This model improves on the traditionally static manner of providing these services to customer installations, offering the following key advantages:
- Provides a variable-demand model that best fits your business needs.
- Pursues improved efficiency through the standardization and improvement in overall management.
- Provides improved efficiency by optimizing resources.
- Complete real-time service visibility.
- Increased availability of technical resources for the customer.
- Reduced operating costs for IT service.
- Improves and expands the technology portfolio and associated professionals available to our customers.