Remote Management Systems for meters and hubs
Isotrol’s remote management system allows remote operation and consumption readings by way of the smart meters that are replacing traditional electricity meters.
This is a system that allows electricity distributors to closely monitor user consumption and comply with state energy regulations, putting them at the cutting edge of technology.
Isotrol’s remote management platform has been designed to manage large volumes of information and extend to an unlimited number of connected elements. Its main advantages are:
- Billing based on real readings, not estimated.
- Real-time access to readings from each meter.
- Remote operation of hubs and meters and sets of the same.
- Faster detection and identification of incidents.
- Detailed consumption information for users, facilitating energy-saving measures.
Multi-Vendor: Communicates with any digital meter or hub.
Multi-Protocol: PRIME, METER&MORE, DLMS, IEC 60870-5-102.